365 Church Street
Yonge & Dundas
365 Church Street is the newest chapter to Toronto’s downtown story. Menkes Development Inc. have planted their latest project in the bustling neighbourhood of Toronto’s Church-Yonge Corridor, next to the beautiful Ryerson University campus, active Yonge-Dundas Square and busy Eaton Centre mall. This new project gives residents all the needs and wants, and much more. Here’s a quick overview of the project:
- Address: 365 Church Street, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Yonge Street and Dundas Street East
- Neighbourhood: Church-Yonge Corridor
- Builder: Menkes Development Inc.
- Shopping Options: Eaton Centre, Shops on Dundas, Canadian Tire, Best Buy, Future Shop, Shops on Yonge, many cafe’s and restaurants
- Amenities: multiple banking options, Dundas & College TTC subway stations
- Hot Spots: Ryerson University, Eaton Centre, Yonge-Dundas Square, Allan Gardens Conservatory
The Church-Yonge Corridor
Defined as the area between Yonge Street and Jarvis Street, between Bloor Street and Front Street, Church-Yonge Corridor is one of the busiest and most active neighbourhoods in Toronto. With a mix of commercial and residential property, this strip in Toronto’s core has created a lifestyle where work and play interact, bridging Toronto’s various businesses with social elements such as shopping.
In a 2001 social profile study of Toronto’s neighbourhoods, the City found that 71% of the individuals in the neighbourhood were of working age (25-64), while youth (15-24) made up 16%. The major age demographic of the neighbourhood is between 25 and 29. It is usually a first choice for new grads and young professionals to settle, providing access to Toronto’s social scene, shopping and various amenities.
Here’s a snapshot of the neighbourhood:
- Steps away from the beautiful Ryerson University campus, giving residents access to libraries, parks and various other community elements.
- Walking distance to Eaton Centre and its hundreds of shopping outlets, from boutiques to main-stream stores. A few store examples include the Apple Store, Chapters Indigo, Harry Rosen and much more.
- Moments away from Allan Gardens Conservatory, a beautiful park setting, especially in the summer.
- Big retail outlets are located very close by including a Canadian Tire, Best Buy, Future Shop, Sears and The Bay.
- Residents are a stones-throw away from Yonge-Dundas Square, a prime spot for concerts, social events and fairs.
- Located in equal distance are two TTC subway stations: Dundas and College.
- Endless food options from the new Eaton Centre food court to the outlets on both Yonge & Dundas streets.
Schools & Daycares
Residents of 365 Church Street are eligible to attend some of Toronto’s most prestigious schools. Here’s a quick list of a sample few:
- Northern Secondary School – Scoring 84% and 91% in academic math and literacy respectively.
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Separate School – Scoring 92% and 98% in reading and math respectively.
- St. Michael’s Choir (JR) School – 93% and 92% in reading and math respectively.
- St. Michael’s Choir (SR) School – 100% in both academic math and literacy.
There are some 153 daycares accessible to this project, with a select few located near the property. Some notable options include Gerrard Early Learning Centre, Church Street School Day Care, Ryerson Early Learning Centre, Mothercraft-Eaton Centre and Bond Street Nursery School.
TheRedPin VIP* Opportunity
TheRedPin will attend a special VIP event for 365 Church Street when announced, providing interested buyers access to the best floor plans at the best prices. If you are interested in this project and wish to be a part of this opportunity, please sign-up using the blue VIP button, located both above and below. An angel from TheRedPin customer loyalty team will contact you in under 24 hours.