2013 has finally arrived! Happy New Year to all! Another year, another opportunity to do epic things.
With that said, we want to reflect back on 2012 and the many amazing milestones we managed to reach thanks to the amazing support from our audience, friends and family. Here are some of the top achievements:
- Released a brand-new, totally redesigned version of our website in November. The website featured an all new, responsive map and a better interface to search for your next dream home!
- We released Toronto’s first real-estate whitepaper, focusing around first time home buyers and the process of buying your first home.
- We have been covered by over 25 different media outlets, including The Globe & Mail, Toronto Star, National Post & Metro.
- We took part in the Tribunal Hearing “Competition Bureau vs. Toronto Real Estate Board”.
- Moved to our new office at 5 Church to house our ever-growing team.
- We released our TheRedPin.com Video in August – viewed over 2000 times!
- We were nominated for Inman Innovator Awards in August for being one of the “World’s Most Innovative Brokerages or Franchise”.
- We passed 4,900 fans on Facebook!
- We passed 5,500 followers on Twitter!
- We launched our first Facebook contest in October.
We want to thank everyone yet again for all the amazing support we have received. We are ready to rock 2013 with new projects, whitepapers and much more!
Again, from our family to yours: Happy New Year!
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates