Yonge & Eglinton
Buy with TheRedPin
If you are interested in this project, give us a shout! You could get up to $5,903 cashback!
Simply book a tour of this project via the blue button above or give us a call at (416) 800-0812. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will connect with you and get you started.
101 Erskine is a 32 storey, 421 unit project being propped up within the Yonge & Eglinton community. Located just a few minutes walking distance from the major intersection, this latest Tridel project puts residents in the heart of Toronto’s busiest neighbourhoods, boasting great shopping, excellent amenities and highly-acclaimed essentials, such as the best schools in the city. Here is a quick overview of the project:
- Address: 101 Erskine Ave, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Yonge Street and Eglinton Avenue
- Neighbourhood: North Toronto – Midtown
- Builder: Tridel Corporation
- Project Size: 32 storeys, 421 units
- Shopping Options: RioCan Yonge Eglinton Centre, Future Shop, Metro, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharma Plus, FedEx Office, Shops on Eglinton
- Amenities: Canada Post, Eglinton TTC Subway Station, gas station, multiple banks, Toronto Public Library,
- Hot Spots: Eglinton Park, North Toronto Memorial Community Centre,
North Toronto Community
101 Erskine is within the rapidly developing neighbourhood of North Toronto. From great shopping to great schools, this neighbourhood has a lot to offer for both the busy working professional or the growing family.
Here’s a quick overview of the neighbourhood, in regards to the project:
- RioCan Yonge Eglinton Centre provides residents with an underground food court, shopping, Metro and much more.
- Eglinton TTC subway station is a few minutes away, providing rapid transit to all parts of Toronto.
- Yonge-Eglinton will be the home to the upcoming Transit City LRT line, that will provide residents with speedy access to the east and west parts of Toronto.
- Short walk to Eglinton Park and its acres of green recreation space.
- Access to great essentials including the Toronto Public Library and Canada Post.
- Steps away from the boutique stores on Yonge.
Sample Floor Plans
1 Bed – 1 Bath – 459 Sqft
1+ Bed – 1 Bath – 540 Sqft
2+ Bed – 2 Bath – 839 Sqft
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates