Bur Oak Avenue and Markham Road
TheRedPin.com VIP Opportunity
TheRedPin.com gives interested buyers the opportunity to invest in a property during its VIP period, giving access to the best floor plans at the best prices. If you are interested in Arthouse Condos, please register via the blue button located above for more information. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will contact you as soon as possible.
Continue reading to learn more about the project.
Arthouse Condos is a new development by Flato Developments Inc. coming soon to Markham. Located a stones throw from major amenities, hot spots and conveniences, Arthouse Condos boasts luxurious, artsy living without major compromise. Here’s a snapshot of the project:
- Address: 9582 Markham Rd, Markham ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Bur Oak Avenue and Markham Road
- Neighbourhood: Markham
- Builder: Flato Developments Inc.
- Project Size: 14 floors; 200 Units
- Price Range: $224,990 +
- Square Footage: 629 Sqft – 1,025 Sqft
- Shopping Options: No Frills, Garden Basket Food Markets, Dollarama, The Home Depot, Shoppers Drug Mart, The Beer Store, multiple independent shops, restaurants and cafe’s
- Amenities: TTC bus route, Mt Joy GO Station Rail, multiple banks and gas stations, Animal Clinic, multiple pharmacies
- Hot Spots: Markham Museum, Wiser Park, Mountjoy Lake Park, Mt Joy Community Centre, Markham Soccer Club
Rapidly Developing Community
The intersection of Markham Road and Bur Oak Avenue is a rapidly developing part of Markham. With the centrally located GO station – Mt Joy GO Station Rail – many builders are putting up new condominium projects in the area. With the rate of developments, the community will see a rise in conveniences and amenities, primarily around shopping and recreational activities.
Located close to the project are all the conveniences one could ask for. North of the project, a small car or bus ride away, is a large Home Depot outlet. Just south of the project is both a No Frills and Dollarama, among many other corner stores and independent shops. As far as shopping is concerned, you don’t have to go very far to have access to anything.
The neighbourhood is also home to the Markham Museum and the Mountjoy Lake Park, both great hotspots for a walk, spending time with family or simply a get-away-from-it-all after work.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates