Dundas Street East and Carlaw Avenue
TheRedPin Special Opportunity
In preparation for construction, The Carlaw is closing its sales office next week. Before they do so, they wish to sell off as many remaining units as possible.
As a result, they are providing prospective buyers with a extremely rare “make your best offer” opportunity, where you can sit down and negotiate the price of the developers units. Need more incentive? The developer says “any reasonable offer will not be refused” and are even offering a total deposit of just 5% for the next 10 units.
If you are interested in this unit, please give us a call ASAP at 416-800-0812 and an Angel will help you capitalize on this amazing offer.
A project by Streetcar Developments, The Carlaw is an exciting new addition to the Leslieville community of Toronto. Planned at the intersection of Dundas Street East and Carlaw Avenue, this boutique 12-storey residence will feature modern, sleek loft living coupled with an impressive – and unheard of – 25,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space. Here’s a quick look at the project:
- Address: 345 Carlaw Avenue, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Dundas Street East and Carlaw Avenue
- Neighbourhood: Leslieville
- Builder: Streetcar Developments
- Project Size: 12 storey’s, 320 loft-units
- Shopping Options: Food Basics, City Food Mart, Green Park Market, Brick Street Bakery, LCBO, Gerrard Square
- Amenities: 6 banks in the vicinity, Dundas TTC Street Car, a few pharmacies and gas station in vicinity
- Hot Spots: Jimmie Simpson Park, short walk to the waterfront, Don River Trail and Don River Park
Leslieville is a historic part of Toronto, first established in the 1850′s. Today it is a major residential area for working professionals, roughly 65% of the population in the neighbourhood. The major residents are between the ages of 30-45, with a significant seniors population as well. Here’s a quick overview of the neighbourhood:
- Great selection of diverse restaurants lining Dundas Street East,
- Access to the Dundas Street TTC Street Car at your doorstep, providing fast access to shopping at Dundas Square, Eaton Centre and Toronto’s west end.
- Steps away from Gerrard Square and the famous Gerrard Indian Bazaar,
- Walking distance to great parks, including Jimmie Simpson Park and Don River Park,
- Moments away from downtown Toronto and the waterfront
Photos of the Project
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates