Elgin Mills & Yonge
TheRedPin.com VIP Opportunity
TheRedPin.com gives interested buyers the opportunity to invest in a property during its VIP period, giving access to the best floor plans at the best prices. If you are interested in The Rosetown, please register via the blue button located above for more information. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will contact you as soon as possible.
Continue reading to learn more about the project.
The Rosetown is a new development by Arten Developments coming soon to Richmond Hill. Located just east from the intersection of Elgin Mills and Yonge Street, this 8 floor development plants residents in a quiet, highly-sought after residential community with walkable amenities and conveniences, including YRT public transit. Here’s a quick overview of the project:
- Address: 41 Elgin Mills Rd E, Richmond ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Elgin Mills R. East & Yonge Street
- Neighbourhood: Richmond Hill
- Builder: Arten Developments
- Project Size: 8 floors
- Shopping Options: Elgin Mills Centre, Longo’s, Madina Foods, Shoppers Drug Mart, Down To Earth Natural Foods, Al-Hafiz Halal Meat & Products, many convenience stores, cafe’s and restaurants.
- Amenities: YRT bus routes on Yonge & Elgin Mills, Ripley’s Richmond Hill Animal Hospital, multiple banks and pharmacies, a gas station south of the intersection,
- Hot Spots: Crosby Park, Richmond Hill Curling Club, Toll Bar Park
Richmond Hill Community
The Town of Richmond Hill is a large community north of Toronto, highly sought-after by first time home buyers and investors a like. The neighbourhood in which The Rosetown resides has a good mix of residential dwellings and small businesses, aided by the Elgin Mill Centre at the intersection of Elgin Mills and Yonge, and North Elgin Centre a few minutes to the north.
Residents in the community have quick access to an abundance of restaurants, cafe’s and bars, great for a social night out with friends or family. In addition, YRT transit is located at the door step of the residence, providing fast transit to other parts of the city. Residents can take the Yonge YRT straight south on Yonge all the way to Finch avenue, which would connect with Toronto’s TTC.
The community which The Rosetown is located has other conveniences too. Walking distance from the property is a Halal Food Centre, a curling and squash club, an animal hospital and much more. There is something for everyone, making this area great for any kind of family.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates