Harbour Plaza Residences
York & Harbour
Harbour Plaza Residences Suites Marked Below Market Value!
Rule #1 in condo buying: buy below market value whenever possible! Harbour Plaza Residences gives you such an opportunity. A recent study has looked at Harbour Plaza Resdiences in comparison to neighbouring condominium projects has come to the conclusion that the property is selling BELOW market value!
When you compare Harbour Plaza to an existing resale property, all studios, 1 bedroom and 1 bedroom+den suites at Harbour Plaza are selling at $603 per square foot on average. Compare this to the $655 per square foot at Maple Leaf Square for the same style of suites!
It does not stop there. If you were to compare it to popular projects in the area, such as ICE Condos, Harbour Plaza is still lower at $595 per square foot on average for all units than the $625 per square foot price for ICE 2 Condos, which launched 4-5 years ago. The per square footage price is MUCH lower than other major condo projects in city including Yonge and Rich ($632 PSF), CASA 3 ($736 PSF) and Ten York ($626 PSF).
Conclusion: Harbour Plaza Residences is a once in a blue moon opportunity! If you are interested in this project, give us a call today at (416) 800 0812.
Join the TheRedPin.com VIP Condo Club
Buy this unique project during our VIP and save even more! Register via the blue button located above for more information on how you can save thousands of dollars and also receive our VIP Condo Club benefits. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will contact you as soon as possible.
- Access to all the best floor plans at the best prices
- Leasing of unit upon occupancy at no charge
- Free 1 hour consultation for picking finishes with our interior designer
- Pre delivery inspection by a qualified inspector
- Free window coverings for your new unit
- Special pricing for multiple unit purchases
- Address: 90 Harbour Street, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: York & Harbour
- Neighbourhood: Waterfront Communities
- Builder: Menkes
- Shopping Options: Sobey’s, Longo’s, Kitchen Table Grocery Stores, York Quay Fine Foods, Hasty Market, various independent stores, eateries and restaurants.
- Amenities: Bay Street TTC bus, GO Bus, multiple pharmacies, multiple banks, paid parking, Gardiner Expressway
- Hot Spots: Harbourfront Centre, Air Canada Centre, Groundhouse Park, Mariposa Cruises, Rogers Centre, Toronto’s Waterfront, Redpath Museum
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates