Three7 Condos & Lofts
Kingston Road & Highland Creek Overpass
TheRedPin VIP Opportunity
TheRedPin.com gives interested buyers the opportunity to invest in a property during its VIP period, giving access to the best floor plans at the best prices. If you are interested in Three7 Condos and Lofts, please register via the blue button located above for more information. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will contact you as soon as possible.
Continue reading to learn more about the project.
Three7 Condos and Lofts is a new townhouse project by Esquire Homes Inc. coming soon to Scarborough’s Highland Creek neighbourhood. Located a few minutes from Highway 401 and University of Toronto Scarborough, this project will feature 2 and 3 bedroom townhomes and lofts, with elegant designs and fixtures, starting in the $200,000′s. Here’s an overview of the project and neighbourhood:
- Address: 6039 Kingston Road, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Kingston Road & Highland Creek Overpass
- Neighbourhood: Highland Creek – Scarborough
- Builder: Esquire Homes Inc.
- Project Size: Contact Us!
- Shopping Options: Local Bakery, Pharmacy and Local store, multiple restaurants, bars, corner stores, specialty stores
- Amenities: TTC Kingston Rd Bus Route, Highland Creed Animal Clinic, Wellness Centre, pharmacies, gas stations, Highway 401
- Hot Spots: University of Toronto Scarborough, Colonel Danforth Park, Morningside Park
Highland Creek Neighbourhood
Highland Creek is a neighbourhood that Three7 Condos and Lofts borders. The community is a small town that boasts a rich history, dating back to the pioneer days. This can be seen clearly on the colourful wall murals around the community.
Residents of Three7 Condos and Lofts will have quick access to the commuter highway, located a few minutes north east from Highland Creek. In addition, residents are a stones throw away from the University of Toronto Scarborough and its many amenities and conveniences, including a library and gym.
Residents of the Highland Creek neighbourhood celebrate Highland Creek Heritage Day every year, celebrating the rich history of the neighbourhood. The day is celebrate by a parade that runs on Old Kingston Road, featuring old cars, marching bands, floats and much more. Also, there is alot of home baked goods and a dance at the local legion hall.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates