Yonge and Rich
King & Yonge
TheRedPin.com VIP Opportunity
TheRedPin.com gives interested buyers the opportunity to invest in a property during its VIP period, giving access to the best floor plans at the best prices. If you are interested in Yonge and Rich, please register via the blue button located above for more information. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will contact you as soon as possible.
Continue reading to learn more about the project.
Yonge and Rich – also called Yonge & Richmond and Yonge + Rich – is a new condominium development by Great Gulf Homes coming soon to Toronto’s ever-busy downtown core. Located just north of Yonge & King, Yonge and Rich places residents in a great location, surrounded by major amenities and conveniences, including a shopping mall, a hospital and multiple parks.
- Address: 24 Lombard Street, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: King & Yonge
- Neighbourhood: Downtown Toronto
- Builder: Great Gulf Homes
- Project Size: Contact us!
- Shopping Options: Toronto Eaton Centre, The Bay, Shops on Yonge, St Lawrence Market, multiple restaurants and coffee shops, convenience stores and boutique stores
- Amenities: St Michael’s Hospital, walking distance to King TTC subway station, dry cleaning services, multiple banks including major BMO, TD & CIBC outlets
- Hot Spots: Saint James Park, Nathan Phillips Square, Elgin & Winter Garden Theatre, Toronto Eaton Centre, minutes from major districts and communities such as St. Lawrence Market, Entertainment District and Dundas Square
The Luxuries of Downtown Toronto
Yonge & Rich puts residents right into the heart of downtown Toronto and all its many “rich” conveniences and amenities. For starters, residents are walking distance from one of Toronto’s largest and highest traffic shopping centres: Toronto Eaton Centre. With an endless array of stores, a newly renovated food court, and two major anchor outlets (Sears & The Bay), residents will have no shortage of shopping whatsoever.
Located just north of the property is St. Michael’s Hospital, a very convenient amenity to have in case of an emergency or for general medical needs. In the opposite direction is Toronto’s historic St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood, boasting farm fresh produce and homestyle cooking. A perfect place for a social outing with friends or spending time with the family.
The area does not lack other conveniences either. You have immediate access to financial services, entertainment services, the highway just south of the property, dry cleaners, taxi services, bakery’s, and much more. You simply never have to leave the neighbourhood for the slightest thing.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates