Harbour Plaza Residences
York & Harbour
Harbour Plaza Residences is what folks would call the new way to live at the waterfront. This new multi-use building will open its doors in May 2018 and will park itself on 90 Harbour Street, walking distance to Toronto’s Waterfront, Harbourfront community, Downtown Toronto and much more.
The building will feature the state-of-the-art engineering from Menkes Development Inc. The building itself will in the new developing Southcore Financial District, what is said to become the new financial centre of Toronto. The building will connect to the Sky-bridge system which will give residents direct access to the PATH system, a system which is both all-weather proofed and air-conditioned.
Residents will have quick access to a ton of services and amenities offered thanks to the location of Harbour Plaza Residences, including food outlets such as Sobey’s and Longo’s and transit options such as TTC bus service & GO service. Plus, residents are walking distance from a ton of amazing hotspots and landmarks including the Harbourfront Centre, Rogers Centre and more.
- Address: 90 Harbour Street, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: York & Harbour
- Neighbourhood: Waterfront Communities
- Builder: Menkes Development Inc.
- Move In: May 2018
- Shopping Options: Sobey’s, Longo’s, Kitchen Table Grocery Stores, York Quay Fine Foods, Hasty Market, various independent stores, eateries and restaurants.
- Amenities: Bay Street TTC bus, GO Bus, multiple pharmacies, multiple banks, paid parking, Gardiner Expressway
- Hot Spots: Harbourfront Centre, Air Canada Centre, Groundhouse Park, Mariposa Cruises, Rogers Centre, Toronto’s Waterfront, Redpath Museum
Schools & Daycares
Harbour Plaza Residences has access to to a great selection of schools, all of which have a rich academic and extracurricular history. Here are some of the top schools that can be accessed by residents: Elementary (Scores = Reading, Writing, Math)
- Orde Street Junior Public School – 83%, 89% and 86%
- St. Michael’s Choir (Jr) School – 93%, 96% and 92% (Catholic School)
- St John the Evangelist Separate School – 72%, 70%, and 68% (Catholic School)
Secondary (Academic Math and Literacy)
- Northern Secondary School – 84% and 91%
- Jarvis Collegiate Institute – 67% and 86%
- St. Joseph’s College School – 68% and 88% (Catholic School)
- St. Michael’s Choir (Sr) School – 100% for both (Catholic School)
They are also close to 135 day care centres, with 4 in the vicinity of the project.
Join the TheRedPin.com VIP Condo Club
TheRedPin.com gives interested buyers the opportunity to invest in a property during its VIP period, giving access to the best floor plans at the best prices. If you are interested in Harbour Plaza Residences, please register via the blue button located above for more information. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will contact you as soon as possible. When you register for this project as a VIP, not only do you get first access but you get a ton of benefits as part of our VIP Condo Club:
- Access to all the best floor plans at the best prices
- Leasing of unit upon occupancy at no charge
- Free 1 hour consultation for picking finishes with our interior designer
- Pre delivery inspection by a qualified inspector
- Free window coverings for your new unit
- Special pricing for multiple unit purchases
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates