A Company Built on Principle
Edenshaw Developments pays homage to Charles Edenshaw, 19th century Haida chief of the Haida people of British Columbia. Edenshaw was a natural artist, with a keen eye for perfection, balance and detail. Edenshaw Developments brings to the forefront the same attention to detail and quality that Charles Edenshaw did with his works. Carefully balancing the finest materials with crafted architecture, Edenshaw Developments aims to not only created refined pieces of architecture, but ensure that the architecture compliments the community around it.
Edenshaw Developments is not just all talk. They have a list of accolades that prove their ability to create stunning homes that have appealed to thousands of people. Here’s a snapshot of what they’ve accomplished:
- 2010 NAHB Gold Awards – Community of The Year: International for Chaz
- 2010 NAHB Silver Awards – Community of The Year: International for Chaz
- 2013 NAHB Gold Awards – Best Colour Ad for Chaz
- 2013 NAHB Silver Awards – Best Presentation Centre for Chaz
- 2012 Gold Nugget Awards – International Residential Community for Chaz
Upcoming Condominium Projects
1544 Dundas St W, Toronto ON
2120 Hurontario St, Mississauga
45 Charles Street East, Toronto ON
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates