Yonge St. & The Esplanade
About the Project
The Backstage is a 36 storey, 259 unit tower coming to Toronto’s waterfront, at Yonge & Esplanade. Developed by Cityzen Development Group, this tower sits at the corner of the St. Lawrence Market neighbourhood, a short walk away from the iconic market, shops on Front and various other boutique outlets scattered around the neighbourhood. Here’s a quick overview of the project:
- Address: Yonge Street and The Esplanade, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Yonge & Esplanade
- Neighbourhood: St. Lawrence Market
- Builder: Cityzen Development Group
- Project Size: 36 floors; 259 units
- Price Range: $390,900 – $676,900
- Square Footage: 531 Sqft – 1,039 Sqft
- Maintenance: $0.55 per sqft
- Move In: April 2015
- Shopping Options: St. Lawrence Market, Metro, The Esplanade Market, The Bier Markt Esplanade, LCBO, Commerce Court food court,
- Amenities: Access to King & Union TTC subway stations, as well as trains at Union station. Moments away from the Gardiner Expy,
- Hot Spots: Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts, St. Lawrence Market, Hockey Hall of Fame, Flatiron Building, The Air Canada Centre, The Old Spaghetti Factory.
St. Lawrence Market Community
The St. Lawrence Market is one of Toronto’s most historic and diverse neighbourhoods. Situated just east of Yonge Street, this busy neighbourhood is featured by the iconic St. Lawrence Market place, filled with farm fresh produce, delicious home-style cuisines and boutique shops. The neighbourhood is scattered with great shops, ranging from fast food joints to exquisite high-end restaurants.
On top of it all, the neighbourhood features some of the city’ greatest hot spots. Whether it be seeing a show at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, taking the family to the Hockey Hall of Fame or just spending time at the market, this community has a lot to offer.
Basic amenities such as banking, dry cleaning and daily shopping are all available through a simple walk. You also never far from Toronto’s other hotspots and amenities. Eaton Centre is a short walk North, the waterfront a short walk south, the financial district a short walk west and the Distillery District a short walk east. Can’t get more central than that!
How TheRedPin.com Can Help
TheRedPin.com strives to find interested buyers the home of their dreams by putting them, and not the agents, first. We will find the property that meets your needs, finding the best layouts at the best prices. If you are interested in Backstage, sign up for a tour of the project using the blue button located above and below. You are eligible to receive up to $5,889 in cashback. Contact us ASAP and an Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will get you started.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates