TheRedPin.com sits down for an exclusive interview with mortgage guru Calum Ross for an in-depth discussion about mortgages, its various elements and what first time home buyers and investors should look out for when making mortgage-related decisions.
Calum Ross is one of Canada’s top mortgage brokers, a title solidified when he was ranked top producing mortgage broker in the country by Canadian Mortgage Professional Magazine. He brings to real estate his in-depth knowledge of the business world, having done a B.Comm, an MBA from Schulich School of Business and a Comprehensive Leadership Program from Harvard School of Business.
In our conversation, he provides detailed, concise and valuable information about various mortgage concepts, shares a few important points for first time home buyers and even provides TheRedPin.com with a nice shout-out. Here’s an overview of the specific topics we go over:
- Discussion about the Toronto mortgage market, including the need for the consumer to ensure they are working with a qualified mortgage broker.
- An in-depth discussion about mortgage rates and its impact on home buyers and their mortgage decisions.
- Insight into mortgage insurance, its primary purpose and its benefits to the home buyer.
- The common mistake home buyers make when it comes to their mortgages.
- Three things First Time Home Buyers should put on their checklist when finding the right mortgage.
- His impression of TheRedPin.com
If you are interested in receiving mortgage advice or obtaining a mortgage, contact the Calum Ross Team. Visit their website at calumross.com.
Watch the interview and leave us some feedback. We’d love to hear from you!