Condominium for sale in
Queen West, Toronto
$220K to $500K
Move in Nov 2014
387-983Unit sizes (FT2)
There's drama unfolding at Queen and Bathurst. Origami Lofts by Symmetry Developments is an exciting new condominium development with 23 sculpted loft residences. Inspired by the intricate forms of ancient Japanese paper folding, the building is a beautiful series of angular folds and sleek cutouts that hide and reveal, soothe and provoke. Each angle reveals a different shape, a new experience. It's design unlike anything Toronto has seen before - architecture that reflects the unique rhythm and pulse of the Queen West neighbourhood.
Interested in this property?
Similar new projects for sale near Queen West, Toronto
Browse nearby neighbourhoods
Browse popular cities
Use the map to search againGo back to map
Latest real estate headlines
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge accepted, says TheRedPin! [video]
- We are semi finalists for the Globe and Mail #RemarkableBiz awards!
- Neighbourhood Sketch: Parkdale
- The Ultimate Guide to University Suites
- Hot Listings August 18 – August 22
- VIP: Birch Cliff Village Townhomes is minutes from the Beaches & the Bluffs