154 Front St East
Jarvis & Front
TheRedPin.com VIP Opportunity
TheRedPin.com gives interested buyers the opportunity to invest in a property during its VIP period, giving access to the best floor plans at the best prices. If you are interested in 154 Front St East, please register via the blue button located above for more information. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will contact you as soon as possible.
Continue reading to learn more about the project.
154 Front St East is an upcoming 34 floor, 537 unit development Cityzen Development Group, coming to Downtown Toronto’s east core. Steps away from St. Lawrence Market and the Distillery District, the project is walking distance from major amenities and conveniences. Here’s a snapshot of the project and the community:
- Address: 154 Front St East, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Jarvis & Front
- Neighbourhood: Downtown Toronto
- Builder: Cityzen Development Group
- Project Size: 34 floors; 537 Units
- Square Footage: 500 Sqft – 800 Sqft
- Shopping Options: No Frills, Rabba Fine Foods, Sobeys, Dollarama, LCBO, multiple fancy & fast food restaurants, multiple boutique cafe’s
- Amenities: Sherbourne Street TTC Bus Service, King Street TTC Streetcar, Zip Car, Toronto Public Library, Gardiner Expressway, multiple banks and pharmacies, laundromat services
- Hot Spots: St. Lawrence Market, Distillery District, Young People’s Theatre, Canadian Opera Company, Berkeley Street Theatre, The Canadian Stage Company, David Crombie Park, Toronto Waterfront (short walk)
Amenity & Convenience Rich Neighbourhood
154 Front St East puts residents in a very diverse community, filled with many conveniences and luxuries. Pretty much everything a resident would want is walking distance from the property. Just a few minutes west is St. Lawrence Market, serving up farm fresh produce and homestyle cooking. Go further west and you will pass by the St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts, the Sony Centre, Hockey Hall of Fame and even the Air Canada Centre.
The historic Distillery District is south east from 154 Front St East, a centre for various art galleries, boutique shops and home to the Young Centre for the Performing Arts. Not just that, residents can indulge in a variety of different offerings from boutique restaurants and notable cafe’s.
About 10-12 minutes from the property is Toronto’s Eaton Centre, St. Michaels Hospital, the Financial District and much more. Residents are simply walking distance from every kind of convenience they could want. Even the Gardiner Expressway is a few minutes south of the property.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.