Bloor & Yonge
Accepting Worksheets for CASA III
CASA III is now accepting worksheets. Take advantage of this opportunity to get the best floor plans at the best prices, among other benefits and perks. Give us a call at 416-800-0812 or register for the VIP using the blue button above, and we’ll get you started.
When you register for this project as a VIP, not only do you get first access but you get a ton of benefits as part of our VIP Condo Club:
- Access to all the best floor plans at the best prices
- Leasing of unit upon occupancy at no charge
- Free 1 hour consultation for picking finishes with our interior designer
- Pre delivery inspection by a qualified inspector
- Free window coverings for your new unit
- Special pricing for multiple unit purchases
CASA III by the Cresford Development Corporation is a follow-up to CASA II and a new addition to the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood. Located on Charles Street East, residents are located in the heart of downtown’s many central hubs, walking distance from Yonge & Bloor, close proximity to shops on Yonge and not too far away from places like the University of Toronto and Ryerson University.
The community and the project itself have much to offer. Here is a quick overview of some of the facts, to give you a better idea on what you are getting when you invest in CASA III:
- Address: 50 Charles Street East, Toronto ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Bloor and Yonge
- Neighbourhood: Downtown Toronto – Church-Yonge Corridor
- Builder: Cresford Development Corporation
- Shopping Options: Longo’s, Indigo Bookstore, LCBO, Saks Market, Dollarama, Shoppers Drug Mart, Rabba Fine Foods Stores, Popeye’s Supplements Toronto, multiple convenience stores
- Amenities: Bloor TTC Subway station, 2 easily-accessible parking garages, multiple banks on Bloor Street, St. Michaels Hospital 3 subway stops away
- Hot Spots: Panasonic Theatre, Varsity Cinemas, University of Toronto St. George Campus
Schools & Daycares
There are many educational institutes accessible by residents in this part of the downtown core. The most prominent institutions include University of Toronto St. George Campus and Ryerson University; post-secondary schools that could be attended by residents who have completed high school. For elementary and secondary schools, the following are the top options:
Elementary Schools (Category Rating: Reading Writing, & Arithmetic)
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Separate School (Catholic School) – 93%, 89% and 98%
- St Michael’s Choir (Jr) School (Catholic School) – 93%, 96% and 92%
- Church Street Junior Public School – 70%, 65% and 69%
Secondary Schools (Category Rating: Literacy & Academic Math)
- Northern Secondary – 91% and 84%
- Jarvis Collegiate Institute – 86% and 67%
- St Joseph’s College School – 88% and 68%
- St Michael’s Choir (Sr) School – 100% for both
Residents also have access to over 160 daycare centres, with 5 located walking distance from the property.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.