Life at Sanctuary Lofts promises to be a downright holy experience.
The building, located on Dufferin Street, is one of Toronto’s great historic churches. It was the Dufferin Street Presbyterian Church, which has been standing for nearly 100 years.
The church was designed in the early 1900s by area architect William R. Gregg, and became a Toronto treasure thanks to its stunning features, built in the “collegiate gothic” style.
Needless to say, this building is steeped in history, tradition and is totally unique.
- Sanctuary Lofts is located at 1183 Dufferin Street in Toronto.
- Major Intersection: Dufferin and Dupont Streets.
- Neighbourhod: Brockton Village
- Grocery: Olympia Supermarket, Henriques Supermarket, Foto Grocery
- Pharmacy: Universal Pharmacy, Sone’s Pharmacy, Rexall Pharma Plus
- Gas: Shell, Crawford Service Station, Esso
If you are a parent with a young child, you may want to seriously consider the area as a top choice. There are 148 daycares in the area, meaning plenty of options for you to choose from. There are many top-rated choices, but Macaulay Child Development Centre — Dovercourt Child Centre, Alexander Muir Gladstone Jr YMCA and Ferncliffe Daycare and After School Group all earned top marks of at least 3.7 out of 4 in the categories of nutrition, infant, toddler, preschool and school age care.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.