South Hill on Madison
Avenue Road and Dupont Street
Incredible November Incentives
South Hill on Madison is providing great incentives for the month of November, including significant free upgrades. If you are interested in learning more, give us a shout.
Simply book a tour of this project via the blue button above or give us a call at (416) 800-0812. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will gladly help you out.
South Hill on Madison is tucked away on Madison Avenue, along Macpherson Avenue. A short walk away from George Brown College, Casa Loma and the TTC subway, this project provides residents with an intimate place to live without losing any of the big city conveniences. Here’s an overview of the project:
- Closest Major Intersection: Avenue Road and Dupont Street
- Neighbourhood: Between Forest Hill and Annex
- Builder: Burnac Corporation
- Project Size: 7 storeys, 159 units
- Shopping Options: Annex Grocery Store, Food Plus Market, Gabys Groceries, Food Depot, LCBO
- Amenities: Dupont TTC Subway Station, many banks and gas stations,
- Hot Spots: Casa Loma & Stables, City of Toronto Archives, George Brown College, Sir Winston Churchill Park
Education Hub & Social Community
The Spadina and Dupont area is best known for its many educational amenities.
- Residents place themselves steps away from George Brown College and its many conveniences.
- Located just behind the property is the City of Toronto Archives, a researchers heaven.
- Via a short 2 minute subway ride, residents can access the enormous University of Toronto St. George campus, with its state of the art facilities and libraries.
- Boutique educational institutes are located a short walk from the property, including the Canadian Academy of Vocal Music and Ontario College of Homeopathic Medicine.
The neighbourhood itself has a lot to offer
- Residents are a short walk from Sir Winston Churchill Park and Roycroft Park, two great green spaces for walking, biking and just enjoying a social occasion.
- The neighbourhood is littered with great boutique coffee shops and eateries, providing great places to socialize and do business.
- Residents are located a few minutes from Dupont TTC subway station, provide straight access to Toronto’s downtown, including its great restaurants and nightlife.
Sample Floor Plans
1+ Bed – 1 Bath – 724 Sqft
1 Bed – 1 Bath – 555 Sqft
2 Bed – 2 Bath – 975 Sqft