Kingston Road & Galloway Road
TheRedPin VIP Opportunity
TheRedPin provides interested buyers early access to upcoming projects during their VIP period, giving access to the best floor plans at the best prices. If you are interested in learning more about Spice, please register via the blue button located above for more information. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will contact you ASAP.
To learn more about the project, please continue reading!
Spice is an upcoming development by YYZed Project Management coming soon to the culturally diverse, family oriented neighbourhood of West Hill in Scarborough, Ontario. Scheduled to be 8 floors, this project is located on the busy Kingston Road, surrounded by two large ravine parks and close to basic amenities, transit and resources. Here’s a quick overview of the project and its surrounding community:
- Address: 4151 Kingston Rd., Scarborough ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Kingston Road & Galloway Road
- Neighbourhood: West Hill – Scarborough
- Builder: YYZed Project Management
- Project Size: 8 Floors
- Pricing Range: $139,000 – $268,800
- Square Footage: 430 Sqft – 870 Sqft
- Maintenance: N/A
- Shopping Options: P’s Good Luck Convenience, Yonge’s Food Mart & Chester Fried Chicken, shops on Lawrence Avenue, Cluster of shops near University of Toronto Scarborough, Kabul Market, Food Basics.
- Amenities: Guildwood GO Station, VIA Rail, Kingston Road TTC bus service, Toronto Public Library, multiple banks along Kingston Road.
- Hot Spots: University of Toronto Scarborough, Highland Creek Park, Morningside Park, Cedar Ridge Park and Gardens.
West Hill Neighbourhood
As mentioned before, West Hill is a very culturally-rich, diverse, family-oriented neighbourhood. The major highlight of the neighbourhood are the two massive ravine parks that sit on the borders of the neighbourhood, running a great distance both north and south. These parks make for a great place to bike, spend time with family and friends and be the perfect get-away after a long work day. Also, imagine all the BBQ’s during the summer?
In addition, the CN railway tracks lie just south of the neighbourhood, giving residents access to both the VIA rail service and GO transit, providing a speedy commuting option to the downtown core, up-town neighbourhoods and cities outside the GTA.
The neighbourhood is not just about infrastructure and conveniences. Residents have access to some of the regions finest hot spots. The University of Toronto Scarborough is about a 20 minute bike ride/TTC ride away and 10 minutes by a car. It gives folks access to the finest academic libraries, work spaces and a place to really contemplate new ideas. In addition, there is a public library in the neighbourhood, for those who wish to grab a recreational read.
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.