Lakeshore Blvd West & Bronte Rd
TheRedPin.com strives to find interested buyers their dream home, meeting their requirements and expectations.
When you buy a suite of The Shores from TheRedPin.com, you are eligible to receive up to $13,702 in cash-back!
If you are interested in The Shores and learning more about this cash-back incentive, register via the blue button located above. An Angel from our Customer Loyalty Team will contact you ASAP.
To learn more about the project itself and the surrounding community, read on!
The Shores is a new condominium project by Cityzen Development Group coming to the beautiful waterfront-facing community of Bronte Village, in Oakville Ontario. Steps from Oakville Transit and walking distance from major green spaces, residents are placed in a serene environment with all major amenities, shopping and lifestyle conveniences. Here’s a quick overview of the project and its surrounding community:
- Address: 1 Bronte Rd., Oakville ON
- Closest Major Intersection: Lakeshore Blvd West & Bronte Rd
- Neighbourhood: Bronte Village – Oakville
- Builder: Cityzen Development Group
- Project Size: 10 storeys; 209 units
- Price Range: $398,900 – $1,574,900
- Square Footage: 662 Sqft – 1,790 Sqft
- Maintenance: $0.48 per sqft
- Move In: 2012
- Shopping Options: Sobeys, British Treat Shoppe, Pharma Plus, Hasty Market, multiple convenience stores, local boutique restaurants and coffee shops, multiple fast food chains.
- Amenities: Oakville Transit on Lakeshore Blvd, Bronte Physiotherapy & Wellness Centre, Oakville Senior Citizens Residence, multiple banks, local pharmacies.
- Hot Spots: Waterfront, Bronte Heritage Park, Fisherman’s Warf, Bronte Beach Park, Bronte Harbour, Bronte Outer Harbour Marina.
Residents of The Shores will be steps away from some of Oakville’s best green spaces. Located literally next to the project, Bronte Heritage Waterfront Park is a unique, multi-use facility that was developed by EDA Collaborative Inc. The site includes a memorial plaza with gazebo, large open green space and many seating arrangements near the waterfront.
In addition to the space facing the marina, residents can walk to other green pockets around the project. Fisherman’s warf is a cute, serene patch of green space just opposite the project while Bronte Harbour Park sits further south west from the project. A short walk North West on Bronte Road, residents can also access large parks such as Valhalla Park and Petro Canada Park.
End of the day, residents get breath-taking views of Lake Ontario. Imagine a cup of tea in the evening facing the sunset sky and the lake?
*This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer’s agency agreements. TheRedPin.com Realty, Brokerage does not represent the builder and is not responsible for accuracy of information. Offer is for limited time.