133 W 46TH AVENUE
Detached Home for sale in Oakridge, Vancouver
Most convenient location at Vancouver West. Main floor consists of living, dining, family room, office/guest room on main floor, kitchen & wok kitchen. Upper floor consists of 4 bedrooms all with ensuites. Have shower room on main floor for guest or seniors. A/C, HRV, radiant heating installed. Basement can have one or two bedrooms, guest or in-law suite, it can also be used as a wet bar or a media room. Extensive use of walnut and real hardwood floor. Eric Hamber Secondary school catchment, Walking distance to Van Horne Elementary and Langara College, Oakridge Mall, skytrain station.
- Taxes Info not provided
- Fronting Info not provided
- Poss. Date Info not provided
- Lot Size Info not provided
- Age 7 years
- Parking Spaces Info not provided
- Basement Info not provided
- Type House
- Style 2 Level
- MLS # R2103656
This is an MLS®-listed Detached Home for sale located at in Oakridge, Vancouver It’s listed for $3,980,000 and has been on the market for 2 days. The house is 3614 square feet and has 7 beds and 7 baths. Estimated monthly mortgage costs are $* per month.
There are no room details available for this property.
- Gas Info not provided
- Sewers Info not provided
- Hydro Info not provided
- Water & Water Supply Info not provided
- Heat Info not provided
- Cable TV Info not provided
- Energy certified Info not provided
- Cert. Level Info not provided
- Green info Info not provided
- CAC: Air Conditioned, Unknown
- Broker: Keller Williams Black Diamond
TheRedPin offers the latest data on schools in your neighbourhood.
What school zone does this home fall under?
What are the school ratings?
$14,925 cash back from commission on this property*
Work with full time, full services expert agents bonused on client satisfaction
Join the many thousands of satisfied TheRedPin customers who bought and sold with us