3886 S 97 (CARIBOO) HIGHWAY
Misc. Listing for sale in Cariboo G
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Prime Lake Front! 4.95 acres on popular Lac La Hache! Low-bank waterfront lot, gently sloping to the lake (with a boat launch). Only a couple of minutes (2.5 km) to the town of Lac La Hache. Approximately a 20-minute drive to 100 Mile House (south), and approximately a 30-minute drive to Williams Lake (north). Good fishing year round (kokanee and lake trout) on the beautifully-coloured 18 km long lake, popular for water sports, great hunting/fishing area and has great winter activities like skiing and snowmobiling. Near Timothy Ski Hill, Lac La Hache is one of the most popular recreational lakes along Highway 97. Awesome southern exposure! Well over 900+ feet of waterfront. Land is zoned RR2 and is NOT in the ALR. Come and build your dream!
- Taxes Info not provided
- Fronting Info not provided
- Poss. Date Info not provided
- Lot Size Info not provided
- Age Info not provided
- Parking Spaces Info not provided
- Basement Info not provided
- Style Other
- MLS # R2058004
This is an MLS®-listed Misc. Listing for sale located at in Cariboo G It’s listed for $500,000 and has been on the market for 78 days. The house is square feet and has 0 beds and 0 baths. Estimated monthly mortgage costs are $* per month.
There are no room details available for this property.
- Gas Info not provided
- Sewers Info not provided
- Hydro Info not provided
- Water & Water Supply Info not provided
- Heat Info not provided
- Cable TV Info not provided
- Energy certified Info not provided
- Cert. Level Info not provided
- Green info Info not provided
- CAC: Info not provided
- Broker: Sutton Cariboo Realty
TheRedPin offers the latest data on schools in your neighbourhood.
What school zone does this home fall under?
What are the school ratings?
$1,875 cash back from commission on this property*
Work with full time, full services expert agents bonused on client satisfaction
Join the many thousands of satisfied TheRedPin customers who bought and sold with us