4701 LAKE KATHLYN ROAD
Detached Home for sale in Bulkley-Nechako A
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Best of both worlds! Private, 4.95 acre lot walking distance to Lake Katlyn and only minutes from downtown Smithers. Enjoy this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom rancher with a full basement and renovated kitchen. The beautiful yard features a number of outbuilding including mature fruit trees, heated and wired shop, separate carport, woodshed, and tool shed. The fenced pasture is perfect for horses and large patio offers magnificent clear views of the Hudson Bay Mountain. Don't miss this opportunity to own.
- Taxes Info not provided
- Fronting Info not provided
- Poss. Date Info not provided
- Lot Size Info not provided
- Age 55 years
- Parking Spaces Info not provided
- Basement Info not provided
- Type House
- Style Other
- MLS # R2053215
This is an MLS®-listed Detached Home for sale located at in Bulkley-Nechako A It’s listed for $329,500 and has been on the market for 50 days. The house is 2114 square feet and has 3 beds and 2 baths. Estimated monthly mortgage costs are $* per month.
Main level Level
Kitchen( 9' 10'' x 1' 4'' )
Dining room( 26' 11'' x 25' 3'' )
Living room( 9' 10'' x 26' 3'' )
Bedroom 2( 3' 7'' x 6' 11'' )
Laundry room( 30' 10'' x 28' 10'' )
Master bedroom( 3' 7'' x 7' 7'' )
Lower level Level
Laundry room( 6' 11'' x 7' 10'' )
Bedroom 3( 26' 7'' x 4' 7'' )
- Gas Info not provided
- Sewers Info not provided
- Hydro Info not provided
- Water & Water Supply Info not provided
- Heat Info not provided
- Cable TV Info not provided
- Energy certified Info not provided
- Cert. Level Info not provided
- Green info Info not provided
- CAC: Info not provided
- Broker: Calderwood Realty Ltd.
TheRedPin offers the latest data on schools in your neighbourhood.
What school zone does this home fall under?
What are the school ratings?
$1,236 cash back from commission on this property*
Work with full time, full services expert agents bonused on client satisfaction
Join the many thousands of satisfied TheRedPin customers who bought and sold with us