5209 8TH AVE
Detached Home for sale in Okanagan-Similkameen D
One block to the beach, park and shopping. This little cottage is a great investment and the C4 zoning allows for a multitude of uses, including a B & B. A terrific little holding property and generate some income as well. This cottage has had a complete interior make over in 2012. 2 bedroom and two bath, large fully fenced yard with plenty of parking. Phone LR for details. All measurements are approx. and must be confirmed by buyer.
- Taxes Info not provided
- Fronting Info not provided
- Poss. Date Info not provided
- Lot Size Info not provided
- Age Info not provided
- Parking Spaces Info not provided
- Basement Info not provided
- Type House
- Style Other
- MLS # 162563
This is an MLS®-listed Detached Home for sale located at in Okanagan-Similkameen D It’s listed for $325,000 and has been on the market for 76 days. The house is 870 square feet and has 2 beds and 2 baths. Estimated monthly mortgage costs are $* per month.
Main level Level
Living room( 13' 1'' x 6' 7'' )
Kitchen( 13' 1'' x 3' 3'' )
Den( 26' 3'' x 9' 10'' )
BedroomInfo not provided
Bedroom( 6' 7'' x 29' 6'' )
4pc BathroomInfo not provided
2pc BathroomInfo not provided
- Gas Info not provided
- Sewers Municipal sewage system
- Hydro Info not provided
- Water & Water Supply Info not provided
- Heat Electric
- Cable TV Info not provided
- Energy certified Info not provided
- Cert. Level Info not provided
- Green info Info not provided
- CAC: Info not provided
- Broker: ROYAL LEPAGE LOCATIONS WEST
TheRedPin offers the latest data on schools in your neighbourhood.
What school zone does this home fall under?
What are the school ratings?
$1,219 cash back from commission on this property*
Work with full time, full services expert agents bonused on client satisfaction
Join the many thousands of satisfied TheRedPin customers who bought and sold with us