25 Viking Lane, Toronto, M9B 0A2
Presenting NUVO 2, Tridel's newest condominium residence at The Essex community, located right next to Kipling subway in Etobicoke. A dramatic 29-storey residence with 2-storey lobby and 24-hour concierge, NUVO 2 offers impeccable suites, the spectacular NUVO CLUB with pool and party room and much, much more. NUVO 2 is an energy efficient and environmentally friendly condominium. A LEED® candidate*, registered with the Canada Green Building Council to pursue certification by the LEED Green Building Rating System, the most recognized certification system for high performance "green" buildings in North America.
* 29 storeys of contemporary design with warm brick facades, back
painted glass spandrels, classic fresh air balconies and light,
limestone-style accent surfaces
* Located right at the Kipling Subway, GO Train and Bus Station in
Etobicoke City Centre
* Residents arrive home to a curved and colonnaded entry, a private lobby
rooftop pavilion with a landscaped terrace and an impressive
2 level lobby
* Wide open design 2 level lobby with linear lines, natural wood tones, a
24 hour Concierge, column-framed open staircase, sparkling water
feature, street level exit for subway access, granite floor accents and
light savvy windows
* Four high-speed elevators whisk you off to your destination
* The lobby also features an enterphone system for announcing the arrival
of your guests
* Private underground parking is accessed by a personal automobile
* 4 fully furnished guest suites
NUVO CLUB - DO YOU HAVE IT?
* A complete 2 level Recreation Centre with all the at-home conveniences
for relaxing, exercising and partying.
* A columned indoor swimming pool and whirlpool with lounge areas
* Separate men\'s and women\'s Scandinavian style cedar saunas, steam
rooms and changing facilities
* The Fitness and Aerobics Centre is outfitted with the latest exercise and
weights technology, a cool-down Fitness Lounge and expansive windows
* A chic Party Room featuring soft lighting, trendy furnishings, a
fireplace, seating lounges, a chef\'s kitchen and private dining room
* A fully landscaped, private lobby rooftop terrace with a patterned hard
surface patio, tranquil seating areas, a columned glass pavilion with a
skylight and a BBQ area with an outdoor bar
* Tridel\'s signature Golf Centre with a virtual golf simulator and practice area
* A Billiards, cards and games room
* A private screening Theatre accessed from the lower lobby
SUITES WITH SPACE AND STYLE
* White stippled ceiling in all areas except the kitchen, laundry/storage*
rooms and bathrooms (kitchen, laundry/storage and bathroom ceilings are
smooth and painted with white semi-gloss paint).
* Interior walls are primed and then painted with two coats of off-white,
quality latex paint (kitchen, bathrooms, and all woodwork and trim
painted with durable white semi-gloss paint). Paints have low levels of
volatile organic compounds (VOC\'s)
* Contemporary style 6\'8\" interior slab doors (paint finish) with brushed
* 5\" square edge baseboards in all areas except bathroom, laundry and
* Cultured white marble window sills, on all windows*.
* Mirrored sliding closet doors*. (Foyer only)
* Thermally broken aluminum windows with Low-E coated, argon gas filled,
double pane, sealed glazing units, with operable awning windows for
added thermal comfort and installation.
* White bathroom fixtures throughout.
* The ceiling height of the unit is approximately 8\', measured from the upper
surface of the concrete floor slab to the undersurface of the concrete
ceiling slab. Where ceiling bulkheads are installed, the ceiling height will
be less than 8\'. Where dropped ceilings are required, (in areas such as
foyers, closets, kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and hallways), the
ceiling height will also be less than 8\'.
* The ground floor will have 10\' ceilings. Where ceiling bulkheads are
installed, the ceilings heights will be less than 10\'. Where dropped
ceilings are required, (in areas such as foyers, closets, kitchens, bathrooms,
laundry rooms and hallways), the ceiling height will also be less than 10\'.
* The 16th floor (level 15) and 25th floor (level 24) will have 9\' ceilings.
Where ceiling bulkheads are installed, the ceiling height will be less than
9\'. Where dropped ceilings are required, (in areas such as foyers, closets,
kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and hallways), the ceiling height will
also be less than 9\'.
* The ground floor, 16th floor (level 15) and 25th floor (level 24) will have
42\" upper kitchen cabinets, 7\' interior doors and 7\" baseboards.
PREMIUM FLOOR COVERINGS
* Premium plank laminate floating floor*** with acoustic underlay in foyer*,
hallways*, dens*, living and dining areas* and in selected kitchens*.
* Ceramic floor tile*** in bathrooms, laundry and storage* areas.
* 40oz. nylon fibre broadloom*** with underpad in bedrooms.
* NUVO 2 at Essex cabinetry*** with square edge granite counter top***.
* Stainless-steel ledge back sink.
* Low Flow chrome, single lever kitchen faucet, complete with pull out
* Energy Star high efficiency, time-delay built-in 24 inch dishwasher (black).
* Energy Star 18 cubic foot frost-free refrigerator (black).
* Microwave with built-in high capacity hood fan vented to exterior (black).
* 30 inch self-cleaning stove (black).
* Ceramic tile*** backsplash.
* NUVO 2 at Essex vanity cabinetry*** with cast granite countertops***
complete with rectangular basin.
* Vanity mirror and wall sconce lighting.
* Deep soaker bathtub*.
* Low Flow single lever sink faucets
* Low Flow, high pressure showerheads
* Temperature controlled and pressure balanced, shower faucet.
* Exhaust fan vented to the exterior.
* Dual flush, low-flow high performance toilet(s).
CONVENIENT IN-SUITE LAUNDRY FACILITIES
* Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
* Ventilation to exterior with automatic relay sensor exhaust control.
* Stacked front loading dryer and Whirlpool Energy Star, high efficiency,
front loading washer (complete with stainless steel flexible hoses).
Stacked laundry appliances are white in colour.
FOR YOUR PEACE-OF-MIND
* 24-hour concierge, monitoring community access and engineered security
systems including two-way communication from selected zones in
underground garage and entry areas.
* Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system with key pad and
* Electronic communication system located in the lobby vestibule permits
guests to communicate with the suite from the building entrance. Guests
in the lobby vestibule can be viewed on the resident\'s television.
* Live surveillance cameras in strategic locations in the building, grounds
and garage are monitored by the concierge.
* Computer controlled access system provided at all building main
* Emergency response key chain pendants, usable in selected areas
within the underground garage, will alert the concierge of a distress call
(2 per suite).
* Heat detectors connected to the fire annunciation panel. Suite fire
alarm and speaker.
* Hard wired smoke alarm(s).
* Vertical fan coil heating and air conditioning system, with supplementary
heating coil for seasonal comfort control.
* Individual metering of electricity, heating and cooling consumption.
* Direct venting to the outside of kitchen hood, bathroom fans and
* Central building water filtration system.
* Continuous venting of bathroom(s) exhaust to central building energy
ELECTRICAL SERVICE AND FIXTURES
* Individual service panels with circuit breakers.
* White designer series receptacles and switches throughout.
* Ceiling light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s)*, bedroom(s),
* Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room.
* Lighting fixtures designed to fit long-lasting, energy saving lamps.
* Suite electricity metering for individual energy management.
* Communications Wiring Centre (high-speed wiring connection point).
* Advanced, star design in-suite structured wiring. Each telephone, cable or
multi-port outlet within a suite connects directly to the Communication
* Pre-wired cable outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den.*
* Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), den* and kitchen.*
* One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on the
same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
* Category 5 telephone wiring to all telephone outlets and multi-port.
* RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable outlets and multi-port.
|Floor Plan||Beds|baths||# of Beds||# of Baths||Area (ft²)||Balcony||Exposure||Maintenance (Monthly)|
studio | NA
3 | 3
2 | 3
3 | 3
2 | 3
- Create a FREE account. No obligation to work with our Brokerage.
- Get unrestricted access to MLS®, preconstruction and exclusive listings.
- Save homes or searches and be notified on the latest updates.
- Follow preconstruction projects to get the latest from builders.