Move Up to Modern Condo Living A Toronto condominium rising majestically above the intersection of Bloor and Sherbourne, James Cooper Mansion has an impressive architectural presence and a superb complement of amenities, including fitness centre, party room and entertainment lounge. We’ve designed our elegant condominium suites and penthouse residences to help you move up in style, with expansive living areas, well-appointed interiors and a fine selection of features and finishes. Enjoy the convenience of living a mere 150 metres from Sherbourne subway station, parks, Bloor St. shopping, great schools and the vibrant Yorkville corridor.
* White stippled ceiling finish to all areas except the kitchen, laundry, storage* and bathrooms which feature a smooth white paint finish.
* Interior walls are primed and then painted with two coats of off-white, quality latex paint (kitchen, bathrooms, and all woodwork and trim painted with durable white semi-gloss paint). Paints have low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
* 7 foot interior slab doors with brushed nickel lever hardware.
* 5 inch, paint finish, contemporary styled baseboards with 3 inch paint finish matching door casing. Laundry/storage areas to have tile base.
* Smooth white cultured marble window sills.
* Thermally broken aluminum window frames with double pane, sealed glazing units, with operable awning windows for added thermal comfort.
* White bathroom fixtures throughout.
* The ceiling height of the unit is approximately 9 feet, measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the undersurface of the concrete ceiling slab. Where ceiling bulkheads are installed, the ceiling height will be less than 9 feet. Units located on the 11th and 22nd floors will have ceiling heights of approx. 10’ measured from the upper surface of the concrete floor slab to the undersurface of the concrete ceiling slab. Where ceiling bulk heads are installed the ceiling heights will be less than 10’. Where dropped ceilings are required, (in areas such as foyers, closets, bedrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, bathrooms, laundry rooms and hallways), the ceiling height will also be less than 9 feet (less than 10’ on the 11th and 22nd floors).
* Interlocking paving stones, natural gas outlet, water hose outlet and one light fixture on terraces*.
* All balcony and terrace areas to have one exterior electrical receptacle.
* Plank laminate floating floor*** with acoustic underlay in kitchens, living room, dining room, den*, hallway(s)* and foyer.
* Loop pile carpet combined with ¼” high density pad in bedrooms.
* Choice of ceramic or porcelain floor tiles*** in bathrooms.
* White ceramic floor tiles in laundry/storage areas*.
* Kitchen cabinetry*** with extended 42 inch upper cabinets, full depth fridge upper cabinet, one bank of drawers. Cabinets complete with contemporary handles.
* Kitchen Island* for extra storage and eat-at.
* Granite kitchen countertop*** with square edge and stainless steel under mount sink. Single or double compartment*.
* Polished chrome, single lever kitchen faucet, complete with pull down spray.
* Whirlpool Energy Star high efficiency, time delay dishwasher in designer black.
* Whirlpool Energy Star high efficiency, stainless steel 19 cubic foot refrigerator.
* Whirlpool over-the-counter microwave with built-in high capacity hood fan in designer black, vented to the exterior.
* Whirlpool self-cleaning 30 inch slide-in range in designer black.
* Mosaic ceramic tile backsplash***.
* Track light over island-eat-at* with pot lights.
* Cabinetry*** with a combination of doors and bottom drawer storage finished with contemporary stainless steel handles. Cabinet height extended to 36 inches.
* Cast granite countertop*** complete with rectangular bowl.
* Full height vanity-width mirror in clear finish.
* Wall sconce located above toilet and recessed pot light located above vanity.
* 5’ soaker tub with polished chrome single lever faucet. Tub enclosure to receive mosaic wall tile.
* Glass enclosed shower* with mosaic wall tile***, including floor and ceiling tiles.
* Pressure balanced and temperature controlled shower faucets.
* High pressure, low-flow shower head(s).
* Polished chrome vanity faucet with dual lever handles.
* Porcelain or ceramic tile*** flooring.
* Vanity wall to receive mosaic wall tile***.
* Dual flush, low-flow high performance toilet(s).
* Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for dryer.
* Dryer vented to exterior with automatic relay sensor exhaust control.
* Whirlpool Stacked front loading dryer and Whirlpool Energy Star high efficiency, front loading washer (complete with stainless steel flexible hose water connections). Stacked laundry appliances are white in colour.
Safety and Security
* 24-hour concierge, monitoring community access systems including two-way communication from selected zones in underground garage and entry areas.
* Personally encoded suite intrusion alarm system, suite door contact and keypad connected to Concierge station.
* Access control system located in the lobby vestibule permits guests to communicate with residents of the suite from the building entrance. Guests in the lobby vestibule can be viewed on the resident’s television.
* Surveillance cameras in selected locations in the building, grounds and garage may be monitored by the concierge.
* Computer controlled access system provided at all building main entry points.
* Emergency response key chain pendants, usable in selected areas within the underground garage, will alert the concierge of a distress call (2 pendants per suite).
* Heat detector(s) connected to fire annunciation panel.
* Hard wired smoke alarm(s).
* Vertical fan coil heating and air conditioning system, with supplementary heating coil for year round seasonal comfort control.
* Individual metering of electricity, domestic hot water, space heating and cooling consumption.
* Superior air filter media for use in fan coil.
* Central building water filtration system.
* Continuous venting of bathroom(s) exhaust to central building energy recovery system.
Electrical Service and Fixtures
* Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
* White receptacles and switches throughout.
* Light fixtures in foyer, hallway(s), walk-in closet(s)*, bedroom(s), kitchen, breakfast area* and den*.
* Capped ceiling light outlet in dining room.
* Lighting fixtures designed to fit long-lasting, energy saving (CFL) lamps.
* SoftwireTM Network Centre (high-speed wiring connection point).
* Advanced, star design in-suite structured wiring. Each telephone, cable or multi-port outlet within a suite connects directly to the SoftwireTM Network Centre.
* Pre-wired cable outlet in living room, bedroom(s), and den*.
* Pre-wired telephone outlet in living room, bedroom(s), den* and kitchen*.
* One multi-port outlet (telephone and cable connections located on the same faceplate), location determined by Vendor.
* Category 5 telephone wiring to all telephone outlets and multi-port.
* RG-6 coaxial cable to all cable outlets and multi-port.
*- denotes availability determined by suite design.
*** - denotes finishes to be selected from the vendor’s samples.
All features and finishes subject to change without notice, E. & O.E. July 12, 2007
|Floor Plan||Beds|baths||# of Beds||# of Baths||Area (ft²)||Balcony||Exposure||Maintenance (Monthly)|
0 | 0
2 | 2
2 | 2
2 | 2
2 | 1
1 | 1
1 | 1
|Image||Beds|Baths||# of Beds||# of Baths||Area (ft²)||Price||Days|
- Create a FREE account. No obligation to work with our Brokerage.
- Get unrestricted access to MLS®, preconstruction and exclusive listings.
- Save homes or searches and be notified on the latest updates.
- Follow preconstruction projects to get the latest from builders.