• This collection of 104 distinguished suites provides luxury and elegance in a coveted location. Located on Baker Hill Boulevard, just north of Main Street,it is within walking distance of Shopping Centers, Banks. Restaurants and Transportation.
• The Building's exterior is designed to complement its distinctive surroundings with Classic Stone, Stucco and Heritage Brick. The Building features a Canopied Entrance with vehicular drop-off in a landscaped circular driveway.
• The gracious circular Lobby and Reception area is elegantly appointed and professionally designed by Tam Lee Designs and includes a 24 Hour Concierge 10 restrict access and provide security and privacy.
• Each floor opens up 1/3 a fully Furnished Circular LoungeNeeting room which separates the two wings of the building and features its own bar, Washroom,unlimited we access and Floor to Ceiling Windows, giving each floor a sense of elegance and space that is rarely found in condominium residences.
• Fully Equipped Fitness Centre with Terrace, Men's and Women's Steam Room with Washrooms and Showers
• Private Party/Meeting room with walkout to Terrace, Reflecting Ponds, hot tub and beautifully Landscaped Gardens
• Elegant, Fully Furnished Guest Suite
• Lockers provided fur each Suite
• Well lit Underground parking with controlled access
• Convenient bay in underground parking garagefor spraying off vehicles
• Access to suite through solid wood paneled entry cbor, with granite or marble threshold and luxury hardware.
• Foyer ceilings include cornice molding and capped electrical fixture outlet. • Flooring: marble, limestone, from builder's standard samples.
• Wood Shelf with metal rod in Coat Closet
• Vanity with Granite Counter, White undermount Sink and Elongated Low Flush Toilet. Faucets withlever handles.
• 5' or 6' where applicable Deep Soaker Bath Tub • One capped electrical outlet centerline of sink for future wall sconce.
LIVING, DINING, LIBRARY, FAMILY, STUDY, BEDROOMS
• Ceilings: 9' high smooth finish in principal rooms (10' in penthouse) with Cornice Plaster Crown moldings throu&lout(except where bulkheads anddropped ceilings exist)
• Doors: painted with raised panel, builder standard profile.
• Exterior Windows and Doors: Low 'E' glass operable French doors (opening outwards).
• Trim: Windows and doors: 4" wood casing including backhand. Baseboard: 7" painted wood.
• Hardware: satin finished nickel.
• Paint Walls, cornice moldings, baseboard, trim, doors, windowsills and frames: satin finish coat in white. Ceilings: white finish coat.
• Electrical Lighting Family/Living Room -4 to 6 pots maximum; Library -4 to 6 pots maximum; Bedroom -1 center capped fixture; Study- 4 pots maximum. Decora switches and receptacles; Living room, bedrooms, library, family room, and study: one set of switched wall plugs, Dining room: capped ceiling electrical fixture outlet
• Walk-in closets: Closet organizer in master bedroom as per builder's standard. Lighting surfaced mounted.
• Flooring Choice of 1/2" thick by 3 1/4" wide oak or maple pre-engineered hardwood flooring, in Living, dining, Library, Family, or Study. 40 oz. cut pile or sisal style (choice from builder's standard samples) on 1- premium rubber underpad.
• Fireplace Standard where shown: 36" wide electrical fired. Gas Fireplaces Standard on Penthouse Floor -choice of cast or wood mantel from builders standard samples.
Minimum 100 amp service per suite with circuit-breaker service panel.
All suites are smart wired for future technology and provide cabling and web access via a super fast Ti connection that also powers a world-class security system. A backup generator ensures that the elevators are never disrupted. Pre-wired for Cable Television and Telephone in the Kitchen, Living Room,Den, Great Room and Master Bedroom
Each suite has a heat detector wired to the central alarm panel and smoke and cabon monoxide detectors, which will alarm within the suite. Additionally, there are fire, voice communication and alarm speakers throughout the suite.
Each suite contains a suite entry alarm panel at the front door. This panel is connected to the concierge desk and external monitoring station and has a keypad allowing residents to individually control suite entry door contacts and motion detectors located adjacent to all balcony/terrace doors