TheRedPin is shaping the future of real estate, saving our clients thousands of dollars, without compromising our outstanding services.
How does TheRedPin One work?
TheRedPin One is a new program we created, through the efficiencies and processes of TheRedPin platform. This program offers major advantages specifically for those clients looking to buy and sell their property simultaneously.
If a client of TheRedPin sells their current home and buys another one, at the same time, they will enter into a Buyer Representation Agreement with TheRedPin, Brokerage. TheRedPin will waive their portion of the selling commission, while still offering 2.5% cooperating commission to their fellow Realtors®.
For example, with an average home price of $1,000,000 and a typical agent's selling commission of 2.5%, you would end up paying over $25,000 of your hard earned money. With our program, this money stays in your pocket.*
What are you giving up?
Absolutely nothing! You still get...
Our concierge services include:
For Buyers: Our full-time customer loyalty team and licensed agents help narrow down your search and set you up to receive personalized listings. Their job is to offer you expert advice and answer all your questions, not sell to you.
For Sellers: Our full-time customer loyalty team provides you with weekly reports on the activity of your property along with consistent communication regarding bookings, showings and feedback on your property. They manage all the paperwork and ensure that you progress through our 8 step selling journey comfortably.
TheRedPin One - General Terms and Conditions
- This offer is available to any client who is generated by TheRedPin.com platform or any qualified TheRedPin.com channel partner who is both selling and buying single family dwellings located within the municipalities in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Under the program, the client can benefit from a refund of the listing brokerage portion of the selling commission.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- A 2.5% commission payable to the co-operating brokerage (representing the purchaser on the sale of the client's home) would still apply.
- In the event that the client is selling their home prior to purchasing their new home, TheRedPin, Brokerage will withhold an amount equal to 1.75% of the sale price. This amount will be refunded to the client upon TheRedPin, Brokerage receiving a commission on the subsequent purchase by the client of a new home.
- In the event that the client buys their new home through the TheRedPin, Brokerage pursuant to a buyer representation agreement, TheRedPin Brokerage will waive the applicable listing portion of the seller's commission at the time of executing the listing agreement.
- TheRedPin, Brokerage must receive a minimum combined commission on both transactions of 1.75% on the value of the sale transaction.
- Both transactions (the sale of the client's current home and purchase of a new home) must take place within a 6-month period to qualify for this offer.
- The terms contained herein shall be subject to the terms of the listing agreement and buyer representation agreement entered into by the client with TheRedPin, Brokerage.
- This message is not intended to solicit clients currently listed or under buyer's agency agreements. Not valid with any other offer or promotion.